Listed below are the various ways that you can become a member and/or support the work of the library including bequests.
The Library depends on financial support from its friends and supporters. If you would like to make a Tax Deductible donation online, please click the button below and follow the prompts.
donate via direct deposit
To donate via direct deposit from your bank account to the Library (either a once-off or recurring donation), please deposit to the following acocunt:
- Account: Mathew Hale Public Library
- BSB: 034-000
- Account: 687782
Friends of the Library
The Friends of the Library are a group of people who support the Library in its various activities. They will be involved in one or more of the following activities:
- staffing the Library;
- maintaining the Library collection;
- undertaking research;
- arranging lectures and discussions;
- attending various functions organised by the Friends of the Library.
If you want to become a Friend of the Library, please access the brochure below.
A will is a very good way to ensure that your possessions are well used beyond your lifetime according to your wishes.
- Provide for your family and friends;
- Make arrangements for the care of your children;
- State your preferences regarding funeral and burial arrangements and organ donation;
- Name a person who will be responsible for carrying out the wishes that you have outlined in your Will;
- Make provision for others such as the Mathew Hale Public Library.
It is helpful to seek the advice of a solicitor when you prepare your Will. A solicitor can help to make sure that the document is valid and meets all the legal requirements.