Ridley Melbourne Resources
Ridley Melbourne produces resources through publications, their ethics centre, preaching and occasional papers.
Hebrews – The Majestic Son
Peter Adam, Aquila Press, 2007
How to Read the Bible for All Its Worth
Gordon D. Fee & Douglas Stuart, Zondervan 2003
How to Read the Bible Book by Book
Gordon D. Fee & Douglas Stuart, Zondervan 2002
“I Believe” Exploring the Apostles’ Creed
Alister McGrath, IVP Books 1997
Note: Further resources, particularly in relation to preaching, will be added to this page in the near future.
Stephen Austin's recommended reading list
(As recommended by Mr Austin at the 2018 Mathew Hale Public Library Annual Dinner)
- God’s Dangerous book – Nick page
- The Book that made your World – Vishal Mangalwadi
- The Paradox of Love – Pascal Bruckner
- He is a secular thinker but in the book he argues “that the sexual revolution was no such thing. Far from liberating us, he argues, 'the accursed parenthesis of the 1960s' did no more than usher us into new jails--jails in which we are both prisoner and guard”.
- The Square & The Tower – Niall Ferguson